Digital dash on Jim's car

Jim-

I checked more closely on my 90 Le Baron's
digital dash, and, I was completely wrong.

Mine looks like it is a flourescent display, just
the same as the radio.

If you pull out the headlight knob, the dash dims, and
is adjustable.  You can, however, override it
by turning the knob all the way to the left.  It
would be for dash lights during the daytime
when your head lights are on.  You can hear
it click.  Maybe that's all your problem was?

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx