Digital dash on Jim's car

No, it definately just isn't brite enough (I tried
that thought already).

And the use of lamps was new for '92 I believe.. as I
remeber talking with a guy who liked '92 digital
clusters because they were the first ones where the
lamps can be replaced with the same twist-in lamps as
the mechanical clusters.