ebay#2415043998

Hi Gang.  I put my 67 Conv on ebay today to run for 10 days, The guy did a
pretty good job of displaying the car.  Hope you all enjoy the pictures.  If
it does no sell I think I will keep it for a couple of years and post it
under 67's.  I really didn't want to sell it this soon but it is looking
really great and running like a top and my wife's health kind of dictates the
sale as I will keep the T-Bird as long as possible.  The car is not cheap but
is worth every penny, my Address and phone # are listed on the blurb so any
questions call me if you want.
Dick
67 Crown Conv.