69 Fuel Gauge Sending Unit; was Re: IML: IML DIGEST

--- Bruce Stubblefield <audiblefeast@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     I'm looking for fuel tank sending unit/intake
> pipe for a '69 coupe.

Bruce,

You need part # 2932 965.  Call your local Chrysler
dealer and give them this number, and there's a
*slight* chance they may be able to order it for you.
Also check out some of the vendors under
http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Fuel/Resources.htm.

And as a side note, this message should also remind
folks to change their subject line before sending
messages to the list.  "IML DIGEST" as a subject line
is often ignored by many folks.  (And I'm certainly
not trying to pick on Bruce, just using this message
as an example).

Good luck!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron