custom '57

Aaron, don't be bashful, tell us what you really think.
we're all entitled to our opinions, and though most of us
favor stock models there are a few who like to be creative
and some of us who admire the customs but would never do it.
That's why they make red cars and green cars.  [Ever notice
how many more green cars survive?]

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA|