Master Cylinder Cap Seal

Hi IMLer's;

Have a question about the master cylinder cap seal. One day while driving my
car I had to use the
brakes very heavily several times and all of a sudden didn't have any
brakes. After I got the car home
I took the cap off and noticed that there wasn't any seal at all under the
cap and all of the fluid
had dripped down the side of the master cylinder.  I made a seal for the cap
and it works fairly
well, but under hard braking this still leaks. Is there anybody who sells
remanufactured seals
for the master cylinder cap?

Any information would be greatly appreciated..

                                                             Sincerely,

                                                  John & Shirley Nimmo