Inspect a car for me please.

I know this is an Imperial list guys,but I also know we are all Mopar guys,and Mopar is Mopar! So. Is there anyone on this list that lives near Oak Grove Oregon and would be kind enough to go look at a car for me there? Oak Grove is between Oregon City and Portland on 99E.
You can email me offlist at neversayreven@xxxxxxxx BTW<anyone on the list that may need eyes down here in the Tucson area (to check out a car) I would be happy
to oblige.

Terry A. Neve
Tucson,AZ

1973 Imperial (8,400 mile survivor),1966 Imperial Crown Convertible (triple black),1966 Chrysler 300 (wifes car),1978 Dodge Magnum (360,auto,3:55 8 3/4 rear,moonroof), 1979 Dodge truck,1996 Sebring Convertible (purple w/black)