Master Cylinder Cap Seal

Dear John & Shirley,

I'm wondering where the seal went that was supposed to be there . . . and how
you had any brakes without it!  It's been awhile since I redid a master
cylinder, but I'm pretty sure they sell rebuild kits that will contain a new
seal for you.  Check your local parts store.  (I don't think you will be able
to get just the seal itself; you'll probably have to buy the whole kit, but
they're not expensive.)

Mark M