KerryP and 62

What are the detail on the 62? Color, model etc.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 8:18 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: KerryP and Convertible

Thanks Matt.  I probably will do a saga on the 68 when I get to it.  I
recently traded my 64 for a 62 and it needs some TLC that I need to do to
get it out of the shop.  Sooner or later it will need a repaint.  However,
I've taken my first paying restoration, a 71 Pontiac LeMans T37.  This will
be an interesting test for me to determine if I want to keep playing or go
'semi-pro'.  The Pontiac will be a part time effort so in between I'll be
doing other projects and patch panels.

I recently got the final piece of metalshaping equiptment up and running (a
Pullmax machine).  This tool is great at making shapes, shrinking, beading,
etc and I've already made a floor pan panel for a 56 Packard that came out
very nice.  It was my first panel sold.

So many things to do, so little time.  Good thing I don't have a real
job....
KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques