Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 2:33 PM
Subject: IML: Re:Imperial Appraisals/Ownership

Hi Eric,

Your job of doing car appraisals is an interesting one.  How do you determine value, What special skills or expereinces do you call upon to arrive at a fair price, and what should current owners of valued (Imperial)  cars know to avoid or do based on things that you've seen that could apply to us?  I'm wondering if there's anything that we can learn from your experiences with other owners at time of sale?

I'd think that there's an argument for having a valued car appraised for insurance reasons.  What isn't obvious to people about your line of work?

This is a bit of a tangent, so please folks, don't take this off on some diversion away from Imperials.  My interest is as an owner of an Imperial, of course.

-Kenyon

ERIC C MARSH <ECMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do antique, custom and modified
vehicle appraisals and hate to say how often the owner wants the appraisal so he can sell the vehicle.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Do you Yahoo!?