Front End Rebuilding

The things I learned when I rebuilt the front end on my 68 Plymouth Fury:
1. Do one side at a time- do not disassemble both sides at once.
2. Lay out or mark all your inner/outer tie rod ends.
3. Some torsion bars are very difficult to remove.
4. Lower ball joints are very expensive.
5. A flat monkey wrench will unscrew upper ball joints with a cheater bar attached.
6. Mark your caster/camber doughnuts so you are close when you get it back together unless you have a trailer to get to the alignment shop.
7. Replace your front brake hoses while the front is apart.
8. An arbor press/pitman arm puller/pickle fork are must have.
9. Clean and paint everything while disassembled.
10. Stay with original style bushing & be careful when you press in the lower control arm bushings (you might have to come up with a homemade adapter for your press.
11. It's alot of work but the satisfaction is high and shops charge about $1500 to do it.
Good luck,
Jeff