Score!! : exhaust system fabrication specs 53-75

Score!! : exhaust system fabrication specs 53-75

I just scored a set of cardboard reference cards that "appears" complete for every configuration of stock Imperial exhaust for 53-75.  Some years are dual, some single, and some have both.  The notations denote length of pipe from bend to bend, radius of bends, and other info.  When I read them, muffler location does not seem to be denoted, and I'm hoping that when printed and taken to your local pipe place that they'll know what the heck the cards intend regarding mufflers and resonators.

Anyway, this should prove interesting, and I'm hoping that they'll be on the site in the next 45 days.  Will announce when they are posted and will look foreward to feedback from the first few attempts at using them instead of the muffler shop's dead reckoning.

If you need something from the set sooner, please write me and we'll see if we can hook you up with a sneak preview.

----

There's some great lit on its way to the site as well, but almost all years have been updated in the last 90 days (sorry 1980's folks - hard to find that stuff).

1939's ad campaign came out really nicely, if you ask me.  The 1960 page (my favorite) is starting to run out of room to list items!  Please take a look around the site if you've not been there lately.  Much of the 500 item ad/literature collection that I've amassed has gotten scanned and posted by our dilligent volunteers, but there are a few surprises left up the collective sleeve, so stay tuned as well.

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

Do you Yahoo!?