A Vendor

Thanks for posting that.  I've been following the hoopla over Rosen ever
since I joined the list, and a part of me always thought there was a
possibility people might be exaggerating, or that this guy was only a
jerk on rare occasion.  I now see this is his normal operating
procedure.

I think he's overdue for a check-up from the neck-up.

Mark M

P.S.: By the way, he has some rather large ads in OCPG.