Torqueflite drives only in R ! (3)

If you look under your car on the left side of the
trans. you  will find a drain plug, above that is a
shelf about 1inch deep. If you follow your hand down
the shelf to the front of the trans you will touch
your nuetral start switch.  It has a pin on it for a
wire. Behind it is your kickdown band adjustment
screw.  yours must be bad.  It looks real easy to get
to in the manuel??? RC

Philippe,