Torqueflite drives only in R ! (3)

I have a 57 chiltons in front of me with a picture of
the trans out of the car.  The brake down shows that
when the manuel push button cable moves the mechanisim
or low reverse servo piston inside the trans it pushes
the nuetral safety switch I would say it causes a
grounding that goes to groud side of the starter relay
switch according to the electircal schematic.  It does
also show a push button switch so I take it that the
dash must have somthing in it to. RC

 --- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote: > The
neutral safety switch on the transmission case