FrontEnd Rebuild

Hi All!...I am still trying to find a provider of a complete kit for
rebuilding the front end of my '66 convert. Went to local NAPA guy but he says
he can't get ALL the parts and those he could get are from different
mfg's....he says the best way is to get ALL the parts I can from the same
maker (Moog,TRW,etc). I just got my new rear-springs to replace the 'saggy'
one on "Brandy" along with all the hardware from ESPO's but would like to have
the front-end stuff ready to also do once the vehicle is up on the lift.
Any and all suggestions greatly apprecated, especially from those of you '66
owners who may have already 'been there & done that'.....thanks Guys & Gals!!!
Dan Melnik