73 autotempII amplifier

I sure am interested in the troubleshooting information. I have pulled one
of these apart and found it pretty simple actually but a person needs some
references to set it up properly. Tried prying some info from PAC but,
understandably, they did not want to let any information loose.Would rather
sell some parts. It is a business. My 72 Auto temp has quit working
completely and I could use some new information. A/C compressor works fine
but no blower in any position. I suspect my vacuum selector switch control
as there is a steady hiss from it and all the lines are good.

Robin Giesbrecht