392 Hemi

A friend of mine, has a complete rebuildable 1957 392 Hemi motor, complete from carb to pan and exhaust manifolds. He wants to sell it to a friend of his who wants it, but has no idea what would be a reasonable price to sell it at. How about some info from those of you who know more about this than I do. He bought it years and years ago and never used it. He can't even remember what he paid it for.
Kent
1967 Imperial 4dr ht