Steering wheels

Just thought that I would forward this again for those that are interested.

Hello All;
 Someone has brought up the subject of steering wheel repair again so I
thought that I might share this site with you.
http://www.halcyon.com/smiles/repairs.html
He uses silicone molds and appropriately died marine epoxy to repair cracks
and chips in old plastic radio cabinets. When I ran across this I
immediately thought thjat it would be a practical way to repair cracked
steering wheels as well as reproduce knobs and other similar plastic pieces.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim parts.

PAUL PONTRELLO'S CATALIN REPAIR AND RESTORATION PAGE.url