Restoration/body work in St. louis

The prices that i had heard were around $3000- 3500
from 2 different shops (one was a restoration/custom
shop & the other was a regular body shop) That seemed
high in comparison to a newer car that I had that
someone rear ended & totaled out 3 years ago the
estimates for that were around the same $3000-$3500
range. I do understand that they don't know until they
open it up & see but are these figure at the high end
of price? This isn't including repainting the car
because the whole car needs to be repainted, so
painting the repair spots would be mute.

Loyal