Please Welcome Keith Moore

New Subscriber(s): Keith Moore
Email Address is: kmoore12@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North East, Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1970 Imperial LeBaron 4-door hardtop (Deep Metallic Bronze
with brown leather)

Self-Introduction: I love my Imperial. Everybody makes fun of it, but I
think they are just jealous. Ever since I first laid eyes on her, I fell in
love (ditto with my wife). To make a long story short: I got the LeBaron
from my Dad. He got it from his brother who got it from their Dad (my
Grandfather). He (grandfather) bought the LeBaron from Delmarva Power and
Light,now called Conectiv, where he worked at as an engineer. I still have
the original keys with the company ID number on them and under the hood
(number 192). She's a daily-driver project car that does not look pretty but
runs great with 139,000 on her.