Free Paint Booth

WHOA!  I had no idea there were so many people who would be interested.
I've had this thing taking up space in my barn and behind my shop for a
couple of years, wondering how I was ever going to get it out of here!   Now
I've heard from 5 IML folks about it, and the day isn't half over yet!

The first person who responded is practically on his way (I'll give out his
name when he is finally driving away with it), so I hereby respond to
everyone else with a "thanks - it's spoken for".

I've kept a list of the responders, in the order received, and I will let
each of you know if the first guy backs out, but it does not seem likely -
he's panting!

Thanks again,

Dick Benjamin