Automobile Mold

Brad and all~
Bleach is a good solution (no pun intended!) and for under the dash you might try a bleach/water combination in a spray bottle along with toothbrushes and cotton swabs. A little bleach goes a long ways...you might want to wear a mask and goggles in tight spaces and you'll definitely want the mask and goggles when tearing out the interior. Hope you're not allergic to molds! You can use bleach on fabrics, but it makes the fabrics weaker - especially if they are synthetic - and fades the colours. (I bleach my white cottons all the time when I do laundry).

Laurie Carter
59 Crown (mine) aka The Pink Lady
 If you are removing the entire interior anyway, a mild bleach solution and scrubbing of the metal should kill anything.  Obviously you can't bleach fabrics and under the dash.