1959 Steering Wheel

Hello All

This may be a request that fall into the category called "Unusual".
I need a steering wheel that will fit my 1959. It doesn't matter what year it is for nor is the condition important as long as it will fit and steer the car when it is being moved around during its restoration.
D&D Automobilia are building me a new wheel and it was necessary to send Don the old one.
I need a wheel until D&D sends the new one (expected in March or possibly April).
I really do not want to spend a lot of money on this temporary wheel.
If someone has an old "reject" to sell or if someone wants their wheel back after I used it (I have no problem paying a "user fee") please contact me off line.
Thank you.

Mel