Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 6:09 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 59 carpet

An upholstery shop should be able to serge the edges. Serging is like binding the raw edges, only it's done with thread, not a another piece of fabric or carpet. The seams of your t-shirts are probably serged.

Kate - the sewing machine expert - are there any home sergers that could handle a job like this? I know mine won't.

Laurie
'59 Crown (also in need of carpets!)