62 Crown 4door ht

--
--------- Original Message ---------
DATE: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:27:49
From: "William" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think that the 80's Imperials have hit bottom as far as values go. I have seen 3 of them for sale in here in Edmonton (all carb conversions) for less than $1500 (CDN), and I don't know that any of them ever even sold. I see them on ebay from time to time, rarely breaking the $1k mark. They seem to be universally loathed (particularly the EFi), even by mopar and some imperial enthusiasts.
I have had mine for sale for $2,000obo CDN for a couple of months, and not even an offer. Mine is factory EFi still, runs great (started in -30c) and comes with enough spare parts to keep it running for the next 50 years. I would say the market is just not there for the 81-83 models. I guess I will just have to keep my 83. Boo hoo.
William
83 EFi
Edmonton, Canada