Two 75 Imperial Questions -- Vinyl Top Removal and Cam Profile

Two 75 Imperial Questions -- Vinyl Top Removal and Cam Profile

John and every one else;
 Thank you for the education. I have a 100% 76 NYB
with 440 (no lean burn that year on 440s) that just
happens to need a new exhaust. I'll probally have 'em
put a crossover and dual exhaust is there an other way
than waiting for the discoloration of the pipe to know
where to put the H pipe?
Joe