From: "Kenneth Napper" <I440toyou@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Disc Brakes

I under stand that,disc brakes were not big till what 1977?The two big
problems with four drums is over heating and locking up,new brake systems
still lock up.To over heat Imperial brakes witch are the widest and longest
any company made is very very hard,I am more concerned about the 2inch
by1inch brakes on new cars.I own a great 1967 crawn coup.When the brakes
changed to ceramic metalic material all pads got better ,so enjoy the best
ride of any car made,worry about the person near you.