From: "Dave Ford" <daveford1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 9:59 AM
Subject: IML: 58' Dashboard

Following is the response I received from Dashtops:

Good Morning and thank you for the inquiry.
Unfortunately we do not make a Dashtop for your car.
The only option is to send to Just Dashes in Las Vegas. They will
remanufcture for you. The cost is around $1000.00.
Good Luck
Ed Smith
www.dashtops.com

If you go to their homepage/car-selection-list they support Alfa, Mazda,
Lancia, MERKUR? but no Chrysler!!  Bummer.....

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx