RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 6:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Alignment Proceedures - '56

My shop has aligned the front end on both my '55 and my '56 Imperials
without asking a single question. In fact I was so pleased with them, that I
ALLOWED them the privilege of rebuilding the front end on my '62. After some
confusion over whether or not I had supplied the correct lower control arm
bushings, they did a fabulous job.

I would say that if your front end shop doesn't know how to align the front
end, you need to find another shop.

Paul