torsion bars/Something is VERY wrong here

torsion bars/Something is VERY wrong here

There is something very wrong with your car. The torsion bars can be adjusted
to make the front of the car sit three feet off the ground. I would suspect
that the torsion bar anchor bolts are either stripped or otherwise not
functioning. I had a problem like that with one side of my '65 Imperial (the
old Sears Service Center Story). Finally, the anchor bolt fell out (or broke
off) completely and I took the car to  the frame shop. They were the ones that
diagnosed the anchor bolt problem.

You should have your car checked out professionally by a shop that understands
Chrysler front suspensions from that period.

Paul