Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 8:04 PM
To: Imperial Club
Subject: IML: Dads 82 Window motor.

This is strange!!!!  My 88 Bronco died last week, the MAP sensor??  $244.00
#@&*^%#.  When I went to pick it up in the shop, there was a 1979 New Yorker
The owner deals in older Chrysler big cars.  In Coeur d' Alene, Idaho--wow!!

The mechanic (A friend) said he does lots of work for him.  We talked about
the power window motor.  He said the motor sometimes gets some rust under
the brushes of the motor this will stop the motor from working.  I think I
will disassemble the motor this summer and see if I can fix it.

Has any body had experience with the starter motor?  The one on this car is
not engaging the flywheel when it is cold??  My friend the mechanic said a
glob of grease will harden on the shaft the bendix travels on and will
impede its throw.  He said to remove the starter and clean it and the
starter will work just fine.  As this car has set a lot in dad's garage I
will check it out when the weather warms up.

I am looking for the license plate holder for the rear plate on Dad's 82 is
there some on out there know who deals in plastic part's.

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hauser, ID 83854