Ohhhhhh

 I love hearing all those stories about old very heavy Imperials beating
Honda cars. I never race my Imperial against any Japanese cars, but my 1961
Dodge Pioneer with a 318 2 barrel carb. beat a Accura Integra with a V-6
from a light. The guy was pretty upset about that. I thought it was funny
that a 40 plus year old car would do that.
 Now if I really want to go fast with a old car it's no problem. I just
purchase a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL "427" 4 speed with 550 hp.
The man I purchased the car from told me when he's at a light and the owners
of the high performance Japanese cars look at the "427" insignia on the
front fenders, they turn their heads away ducking in their seats. :)

Rich Woolf
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron