New Jersey Imperial gathering MAY 2

Greetings,

I have planned a gathering of Imperials for May 2, 2004 in western New
Jersey at my home.  The gathering includes a short cruise to a local
restaurant for lunch at 1:30pm.  The scheduled starting time for the event
is 10:30am for anyone arriving early.  All IML participants are invited to
pass the invite along to other Imperial owners at their discretion.  I have
also invited members from the Northeast Imperial Owners Club.  Hopefully we
can turn out fifteen cars.
PLEASE  RSVP BY APRIL 28.  I need to give the restaurant a headcount on
Thursday.
Send email to Dave Brown : imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or you can call me and leave a message during the day 908-213-9512
I am located between Phillipsburg,NJ and Washington,NJ on rte 57 and am very
near Easton,PA.
Hope to meet some new friends and see some shiny Imperials !

Dave Brown
64 Crown Coupe
(2) 66 LeBarons