318 in Imperial????

Hey!! 318s are so for Imperials!! 1981-1983! ;)

Just fired up my crate 360, now all I have to do is sort the exhaust leak
and get an idler pulley ro replace my a/c compressor.

Rob
1983

PS: The seller corrected that 66's e-bay auction more than 24 hours ago to
state it has a 440.

>From: Jim <jbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: IML: 318 in 66????
>Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:58:10 -0800 (PST)
>
>The 318 was a great, dependable engine - but
>definitely not for an Imperial. According to
>Petersens's Complete Book of Chry.Ply. & Dodge -
>1966 had 2 440's - 350hp @ 4400rpm & 360hp @ 4600rpm.
>I hope that listing was just a mistake.
>JIm Brown
>'62Custom
>'63LeBaron

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/