Visit from a fellow IMLer!

THANKS Laurie,

For the nice write-up of our visit to Prosser Washington.

To everyone on the list........... Clint and Laurie are two of the nicest, most enjoyable people you would ever have the pleasure to meet. They made us feel right at home..... spent the day with us...... and treated us as if we were long lost family. They have an AWESOME pink '59 Imperial Crown, with swivel seats and all kinds of options, that they are in the process of bringing back to it's former glory. You can tell their car is a labor of love, and I bet it will be one of the best around, when they are all finished with it.

and YES, I did buy an Imperial............ but, right now, I feel like our friends in Australia, as I am waiting for it to be loaded and trucked home to my workshop................ It does run and drive.......... and it may not be ALL original, but I wanted to get something with a hemi or 413, and this one has the "RARE" 413 engine option for 1958 and I also believe the seat covers are made from the "RARE", seldom seen, ORIGINAL curtains that were hanging in Walter P. Chrysler's formal executive offices back in the 1950's!!!!........ It also has the wide profile raised white letter radial tires, that I'm sure are from the "RARE" 1969 426 Hemi Charger !!!.....and dimmer switches galore on the floor (a tap-dancers delight !!)...........Woohoo !!!!

I can hardly wait !!!

THANKS Clint and Laurie for a FUN weekend in Prosser...... Melissa and Jack send their best also !!!

CHEERS

-Michael Howlett and Family

at the mOPAR farm.....Boring Oregon

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech Hacks & Scams.