RE:octane booster and price of gas

I put a bottle of octane booster in my car every third time I tank up.
I try to get the highest octane gas I can find, but every third time, I
get a slightly lower octane, and then put the booster in.  I was warned
not to put it in everytime just because it is pretty potent stuff.  I
also read somewhere, that the octane booster that is meant for
"off-road" use only is better than the "on-road" stuff.  I've been
doing this for 3 years, and everything is fine, and I definitely notice
the car running better with the octane booster.  My dad is a pilot, and
every now and then, he brings home a few gallons of 100 octane aviation
fuel.  I put that in with a full tank of gas, and I tell you all, that
is always the best time my car ever runs!  Just be sure not to tank up
completely on that stuff.....wouldn't want to blow your engine apart.

        ~Zack~
        74 LeBaron