air cleaner

Along with my 56 imperial i recently added a 64 cad sedan deville. It is clean inside and out, new rebuilt motor with guarantee, 2 small small cancers on a otherwise nice white paint job, and
the trans shifts kinda of rough when it goes into high gear. It is a nice hardtop with power windows.
I would like to get paint without it costing a arm and a leg and i would like to get a sound system without tearing up the dash..........any suggestions?

Free up your inbox with MSN Hotmail Extra Storage. Multiple plans available.