oil sending unit location

where's the oil sending unit?

http://www.imperialclub.com/Repair/Engine/pump.htm

i looked here but noone points it out

"Before you pull out your engine, consider that a low oil pressure reading
can come from one or more of the following: a faulty oil pressure sending
unit, a wrong dipstick, diluted oil, the oil pump pressure relief valve
stuck open, a cracked, loose, or bent oil pump suction tube, a clogged oil
filter, or least likely worn engine bearings. Your mechanic said that the
oil pump screen and suction tube were clogged, but with what? And if that
were true, how could that "what" have made it up, through the filter, into
the cam passages? If you really have very low oil pressure, then your engine
will produce a great deal of noise just running. The lifters would produce
such a racket that you would shut it down after a matter of seconds. On the
other hand, and some may dispute me on this, if your engine runs and you get
no lifter noise, then you are getting at least enough oil pressure to
protect and run the engine. There is something, in my opinion, that just
doesn't add up in what your mechanic has told you."