Gas mileage..or lack of

   First off let me say "Thanks" to all for the welcome to the group We have
enjoyed the infromation so far..second of all I realize I will not get great
fuel mileage with a 5000 lbs + car that has a 440ci engine..but after driving
it for a few weeks and doing all the usual maintance..oil, transmission filter
and oil change and so on, We notice (and after checking it) we get about 10-12
miles agallon on gas..is this usual or can we do something to increase it?
   The car is a dream to drive and runs out great..just need to find out about
fuel mileage..Thanks Bill & Elaine

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by tigerpaw.com]