Maintenance: Digging Into You Imperial

That is what I call "digging into" your Imperial!

I really like the fact that you said "WE". As I understand it, husband and wife
(or any other type of couple) automobile maintenance teams are a common
occurrence in Europe. That really has not been the case over the years in our
country.

Automobile maintenance is a major part of the hobby and is very enjoyable if
done with patience, and a willingness to learn.

Paul