Vapor Lock? Diagnosis Please...

>Hello Everyone...

>I am having problems with my 64 Crown Coupe. Sometimes driving it isnt getting enough fuel, at least I think >that is the problem. I have one of those clear glass filters on the fuel line that has a ****  micron filter I can see >that it isnt

Could be’s:

Could be the fuel pump on its way out.

Could be the rubber lines from the tank to the fuel pump are failing

Could be the fuel pump is full of poo and the sock filter is stopping up.

Personally I vote #3.  I fought this forever on a lesser Chrysler product.  Car would just die randomly.  Once you pushed it off the road it would start right back up and run like there was never a problem.  Turned out to be a big mess in the tank.

             Steve B.