Looking for '30's Imperial Sounds

My wife is performing in a local production of 'Crazy for You' next week.
During a conversation with the director today while assisting with set
construction, he mentioned that they need some sound bits including one of an
early mid
thirties car starting.  I asked if an Imperial would be appropriate and he
said definitely.

So, do any of our proud owners of '30's Imperials have the ability to make
sound recordings and create .wav files from them?  If so, please contact me off
list at jcantor791@xxxxxxx

Thanks
Jeff
'56 Sedan