Was '55 Imperial on Ebay, Now 2 Sedans for Less $

Was '55 Imperial on Ebay, Now 2 Sedans for Less $

How do you know that the 55 Imperial is clean or a #1 car? That depends where it has been for 54 years. I bought my 55 in Northern California and the front fenders where chrome was rusted out to a half dollar size. The left hand side of the seat is rusted out and that is all there is on the car. Has the person replaced the rubber seals on this car? He said that the car got repainted. I think if someone bought it that they would be in for a big surprise.