Need a '67 power steering gear box -- Can I use '68?

Need a '67 power steering gear box -- Can I use '68?

(Sorry if I sent an aborted version of this message a few minutes ago.)

My '67's power steering gear box is leaking pretty badly.  It seems that
nobody sells gear boxes for '65-67 Imperials, although '68 and up are
available, and they're also available for '65-67 Chrysler products in
general, just not Imperial.

What's my best strategy?  Can a '68 model be used in a '67, perhaps
with some monkeying (to be done by a pro, not by me)?  Or can the
'67 C-body unit be adapated?  Or should I buy a used '67 box and
have it rebuilt by Steer-n-Gear or somebody like that?

Thanks for any tips!

Tim Klein
'67 Crown 4DHT

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com