Torqueflight Seal Tool

Greetings,
Earlier this week a discussion was brought up on replacing the selector shaft seal on the Torqueflite transmission. We have a tool that makes the job a snap and you don't have to pull the pan or the valve body to do it. The tool is made by K-D Tools and the part number is 2392. There are two pieces to the tool, a puller to remove the old seal and a driver to replace it. Used it dozens of times and it works real well. You should be able to order one at any larger auto parts store.
Steve Miner
Miner Auto Service
Winnebago, MN