'73 idler arm (WARNING: New Yorker mentioned!)

'73 idler arm (WARNING: New Yorker mentioned!)

jay, as we've been down this road before, all i can say is the man who works for me owns a 72 imperial and we used a new yorker
idler arm on it. we removed the imp arm and matched it in every respect to the NY arm sourced from NAPA. it looked correct in
all ways , so we installed it, the linkage lines up in all respects and the car even went thru front end aligning with no problems from
the alignment shop. the car drives fine.
good luck
frank