From: "Jay King" <j_king@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 5:01 PM
Subject: IML: '73 idler arm (WARNING: New Yorker mentioned!)

> Hello, list,
>
> The right-side idler arm on my '73 LeBaron is VERY wobbly, so I suspect
the left side arm is worn too. The archives contain posts recommending use
of a New Yorker idler arm and posts that caution against same. As the only
source for the part seems to be Rare Parts and the price seems to be about
$200/side, I am strongly tempted to at least try the "lesser Mopar" part. I
would really like to hear some solid anecdotal results before I do, though.