Oil for 392

I am doing my first oil change and filter on my 392 w/44k miles,  Is there
an opinion as to what type of oil is best for this engine?  I dropped the
oilpan and had about a 1/2" of "sediment".
I believe the synthetics reduce friction better than the others but they
seem to be limited to the lower viscosities which may not desireable for
this application.
BTW:    I just learned that the lug nuts on the LHS front wheel are
left-handed the the RHS are right-handed.. I am pleased that I decided to
move the car out of the garage into the light when I couldn't readily find a
huge pipe to put on my breaker-bar.

    Thanks,
     Dave

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!