FS - 1983 Chrysler Imperial

Hey Guys,

Well i've decided to sell my '83 Imperial. I'm going to be purchasing a house soon, and I don't need to have 2 cars, so the one that consumes the most gas has to go. So if you know of anybody in the Edmonton, Alberta, area interested in owning one of these rare cars, please let me know.

It runs excellent, with the exception of it not starting on me two times. I think it could be a spark plug / wires (perhaps condensation with the hot temps or something) issue, because last saturday when it wouldn't start, I tried pouring some gas down into the air cleaner through the wingnut, and it didn't even fire once, so it sounds like a spark issue, but I don't have the time or mechanical knowledge to take it further than this.

I have been using it as a daily driver for around 2 months now, and have put on new tires, brakes , & rear shocks, and it has had an insurance inspection, and a 50 point inspection by a Chrysler dealer.

If you have any other questions or comments, just send me an email, or give me a call.

Joel Smith
Edmonton, Alberta
(780) 717-0604

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com